HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the “boots on the ground”, Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
HydroExcavators is a leading expert provider of hydro excavation services, trusted by major utility providers throughout the Southeast. Our system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Hydro Excavators Truck uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely, and cleanly excavate around utilities, pipelines, and numerous other applications.
The Fleet Manager is responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating, and supervising the programs for the acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement, and disposal of the company’s fleet vehicles. This position is also responsible for planning and setting fleet-level targets as well as budgets.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for implementing/managing maintenance programs.
• Coordinates with vendors, freight brokers, and employees to secure delivery of new equipment.
• Ensures safe and reliable vehicles are available to meet operational requirements.
• Manages effective utilization of vehicle assets.
• Conducts fleet evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met.
• Ensures maintenance shops are adequately staffed and mechanics are properly trained.
• Ensures vehicle management systems are effectively utilized.
• Meets all financial review dates and corporate-directed programs in a timely fashion.
• Assists in the budget process as required.
• Makes sure proper maintenance is performed on all vehicles.
• Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of the maintenance shops through regular inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
• Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, disciplining, and training employees.
• Updates and submits required reports in a timely manner.
• Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies.
• Perform administrative functions, including payroll approval, repair order maintenance, and compliance documentation.
• Identify and monitor equipment sent to outside sources for repairs.
• Provide written reports, as well as other production-related results/metrics and updates.
• Identify innovations and best practices and implement them to fit the company.
• Project manage cross-departmental HR initiatives involving system and process evaluations, process improvement, programs, and technology improvement for a wide range of HR processes and systems
Qualifications/Special Knowledge Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Effective time management skills, understands how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Thorough knowledge of tractor and trailer maintenance and DOT rules and regulations.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in an open and consultative manner.
• Ability to drive change through all levels of the organization.
• Must demonstrate strong verbal, written, and analytical skills as well as have the ability to interact effectively with Corporate Executives, Managers, Team Leaders, and Team Members.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; similar work experience required.
• Minimum two (2) years of fleet service management experience.
• Valid Driver’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Able to walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 15 pounds frequently.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Competitive salary packages
• Career advancement opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance that starts on the first day of employment.
• Employer Matching 401k program.
• Paid Time Off and an incredible work environment.
• Referral Bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.