HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the “boots on the ground”, Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground” Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Our growing company is seeking a motivated Associate Recruiter to join our team. This individual will consult with hiring managers to develop and execute compelling recruitment strategies and tactics to source, screen and select a highly talented and diverse workforce in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
We are searching for a partner, with high customer service standards, detail orientation, and sense of urgency to help coordinate our recruiting activities and provide the best possible candidate experiences. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is highly organized, and able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task, reprioritize and enjoy the challenges of supporting multiple people and projects. This role has the opportunity and potential to grow within Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Team.
- Establish recruiting requirements by meeting with various managers in the company to discuss and determine needs
- Attract top talent by posting job advertisements for active job seekers; seek out pass job seekers using various external candidate databases
- Identify and proactively reach out to a diverse talent pool of qualified candidates via various external sourcing channels.
- Partner with the Leadership team to execute the Workforce Plan Strategy to ensure qualified candidates are in place to support the Company's business needs.
- Receive and screen applications; contact qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct phone interviews.
- Attend job fairs at multiple location as needed.
- Provides support to the Talent Acquisition Department.
- Schedule complex candidate interviews for recruiters and hiring teams; including phone, virtual, and onsite interviews across multiple time zones with speed and accuracy.
- Assist with sourcing and Applicant Stack.
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events.
- Assist with job postings on job boards.
- Process weekly reporting
- Performs administrative tasks in support of recruiting team.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and recruiting operations.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience with timely responses and follow up, and a smooth transition from candidate to new hire.
- Partner with various teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience.
- Ability to interface well with candidates and cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Prepare and quality check all New Hire Forms and New Hire Pre-Boarding/Onboarding processes.
- Approach every process with a continuous improvement mindset; suggesting innovative ways to increase efficiencies across the Recruiting team.
- Support a wide variety of Talent Acquisition Projects and Initiatives –Employment Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Military/Veteran Recruiting, Early Career Recruiting (University, Trade School, Etc.), Social Media, Diversity, etc.
Qualifications/Special Knowledge Skills:
- Professional maturity and executive presence to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask with sense of urgency
- Creativity and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of projects and suggesting improvements for efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience supporting multiple recruiters or teams
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, social media, and other internet applications.
- Proficient with job postings, job site aggregators, ATS, and job distribution tools.
- Required: Associates degree in related discipline.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience Required: 0- 3 years of Human Resources / Recruiting experience or relevant education
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in a talent acquisition function is strongly preferred. Fluent
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally travel to project sites that are typically within a 4-hour radius of the home office.
- Able and willing to work long hours, weekend shifts as needed, and work outside of normal hours.
- Able to walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Ability to travel to project sites that are typically within a 4-hour radius of the home office.
- Competitive salary packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance that starts on first day of employment.
- Employer Matching 401k program.
- Paid Time Off and an incredible work environment.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.